Linkqlo = Instagram (image sharing) + Yelp (clothing review) + Linkedin (keeping track of your body measurements and private closet) for Clothing/Fashion. V1.1 comes with a lot of goodies!
A few new features:
- You can share your posts on Twitter, Facebook, and Email.
- You can insert a link in my profile to leave a review on App Store. Rate us if you like what we have created!
- We added auto-complete function for clothing types and users in Discovery and Post route.
- You’re assigned with a default avatar image if you’re too lazy to take a profile shot for yourself
- Username is now capped at 15 characters.
- You will see the progress of completion of body measurements (out of 15) in My Profile.
- You will see a circle around your avatar and quickly track how many body measurements you have completed.
We also fixed a few bugs and improved UX/UI.
- Now you can delete the first photo of your post.
- We removed the limit for the number of uploaded photos. Upload multiple photos for your favorite clothes!
- Under Start Me Up, We disabled digit input for the first character of username and enabled keyboard input even when Caps key is pressed.
- We also improved the layout of the header section for a user. Now user’s header section is fixed rather than scrollable.
If you have any suggestions, please give us a shout out at email@example.com. Thank you!